• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.
  • RCSC

I got a new idea....

I just purchased/received a 1/6 scale Willy's Jeep trailer - MBT.
And the details of that are detailed impeccably.
I was going to replace my 1/6 scale M100 trailer I pulled behind my custom made RC Nylint/Wraith TJ Jeep.
But after looking at this one, I haven't the gonads to destroy this detail work.
Instead I have purchased another M100 in a delivery process and that'll will be the one I play doctor on instead ! ;-)

Here's my old trailer pulled behind my 1/6 TJ Jeep... ( The tongues plastic became destroyed (melted) when shipping to my new address. Would seem the tongue & frame plastic did not like the voyage here )

https://youtu.be/8knaI0NuQI0?si=BWuCYTyr45OtGluh

I also have 1/6 Jeep with trailer and a 1/12 Jeep made for Medic and my 1/16 Sherman

Back