• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

How do I trim the proline 3339-00 to fit my Cherokee body

mdfjhm92

I bought the proline 3339-00 and it does not fit my Cherokee body, so I'm wondering since the 3338-00 discontinued and NOBODY has one, what is the best way to make the 3339-00 fit

If it's too long, cut it small amounts at a time until it fits. I stuffed one under my HPI Bronco body.

Should I cut the back of it or the center and how do I put it back together to where it looks decent

what I did was cut about 1/2 in.out of the back where the gas tank is.make sure you cut out the center of the tank.you will have to make 2 cuts.butt the small end back up to rest and fill it up with hot glue.you'll have what looks like a small fuel tank .don't be shy with the glue fill up the tank and surrounding area.worked great for me.

Wish I could but I don't know how to do all that posting stuff.You are more than welcome to p.m. me with a number where I can text a few pictures to help you.

I cut mine in the center. Then let it overlap to get wheelbase correct. If you want to leave the overlap it will work just fine. Or trim it even. It's up to you.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back