• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Houston Area Trail Crawlers

Sorry to jump in on yalls thread but any who don't mind the drive are welcome to come to barnwell mountain in Gilmer, Tx this Sunday. A few of us East Texas guys will be there early, and I think most of us are staying the day out there.

Hey everyone,

Just picked up my first 'scale' truck. New Rubicon SCX10, love it so far but my house is pretty boring for it. haha

When is the next event planned for, or is it all up in the air still?

I plan on going out early (8 am-ish) Sunday morning to Jack Brooks Park by Santa Fe. They have some killer mountain bike trails I used to ride and should have quite a few places for trail crawling. Total of 12 miles of trail so should find something fun to play on.

just got my winch installed so im sure ill be going to some mountain bike trails at dairy ashford and memorial to get my truck stuck so i can use the new winch.

I plan on being in the Veterans Memorial parking lot about 9. The park entrance is off of FM2004. Turn into the park, go to the stop sign and turn left. You will dead end in the parking lot. Bring bug spray and water.

Looks like I am going to be in a RV park in Spring this weekend. Any good trail crawling spots around Spring?

Looks like I am going to be in a RV park in Spring this weekend. Any good trail crawling spots around Spring?

Cypresswood DR and W Strak Dr, just after intersection on west direction on the left side, on the wood, you have a small entry...

Back