• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Houston Area Trail Crawlers

KSZ

I'm here in Spring Branch with a scx10 and I'd really like to try and organize a big trail crawl somewhere in the near future. I don't have a time or place in mind yet I'm just trying to get an idea what kind of response I'll get. Ive got a few cameras to use and don't mind traveling a ways to a good trail. I know a few spots outside of houston but not really in the city. Let me know wassup guys!

I m the first to answer....cool, I am the winner....
Wich kind of thing do you want to " organise" ?
There is a lot of good spots , in and out of Houston...if for trail adventure, you have Memorial park, Spring creek and I dont know the other.....first, I think, it s to have some answer and for the moment.....schedule of people is the hardest....between family and work. Me I m available the saturday, sunday, monday and tuesday but not always.
You want to do some video like G6... Could be fun.
Today I want to Spring creek, program: water, mud, roots, concret and mosquito.....and one sick servo who doesn t like water...

Yes you are the winner! I would like to have a big trail crawl. No competition just a bunch of trucks. Hoping for 10+ people. Seems like we have enough people in the area, we just need to coordinate everyones schedule and a good location. I've got a couple HD minicams n various other video equip. I am more than welcome for any help or ideas.

If you want to record, in my opinion, first find the place and try it. For that I think we have to visit few area...I m ready except this week end.

I agree. Driving the area first would help. Let me know when ur available and where you want to go . I have a couple other friends that can go too. Text me at 979 533 4208

Ok man, I ll do that.
What are your days off normally?
Not this week end for me, my rig is not ready...steering servo is alergic at water...

Saturday after 2 and every Sunday. Next weekend is no good for me tho

This week end is not good for me because a friend wedding and my rig is not ready yet.
Next week end ok for me but not for you so if someone is available otherwise in 2 weeks....

I'm down if there's a lot of ppl attending I'm gonna be in Houston for the weekend so hmu if you guys decide to. PM it's easy for me.

well im gonna goto the mountain bike trails at eldridge between briar forest and memorial, their is a library that everyone uses for parking next to the paved trails. im going eairly to beat the heat,so im thinking 8 or so. its gonna be busy so parking maybe hard. im gonna hike east towards kirkwood.

hiked from dairy ashford to willcrest and wow those trails are good. twisty and lots of hills few are too steep for trucks. i could spent days on all the extra hills on the side of the main trails, plus easy parking at dairy ashford.

egynyzes.jpg

Back