• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Hi you all !!

raulaureliom

Hi

I’ve been reading this forum for the last couple of months. Just wanted to say thanks for all the info, I’m new in the crawler hobbie, but old in the truggy and buggy hobbie. I bought a trx4 and upgraded a bit, pretty capable truck, I’m adding some picks here.

I just ordered a TF2 kit, I’ll be uploading photos of the assambling and all.

Anyhow, again thanks for all the usefull treads and cheers from México !
bg3ThtF

KV0ZYcC

x62Cmt7

nmJbvb8

Aurelio

Hi I live in Mexico City, I hope there’s more ppl from Mexico to contact. I assume you are not from mx right? Where do you live ?

I am from South Mississippi. I did some work for a few years off the coast of Tabasco and Campeche. I worked with many from all over and several people from the D.F.

Welcome aboard. Pictures are always a plus here on the forums. Hope you have some great places to crawl down ther, lol. When you get the tf2 and get some time in it hope you love it as much as I do mine. They are a totally different thing to drive.

Back