• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

(HH) Shipping Policy (Domestic and Foreign)

So, am I right in understanding that with my true Billing address, and the Shipping address being:

City: Baxely
State: Alabama
Zip/Postal code: 31513

...that you will use my Paypal address, and the package will get to me?? Sorry for having to ask, but I don't want some lucky sucker in Alabama getting my $180 order.

Cheers, Paul.

Correct. I know that baxely is not where you live. I used to live there and there are no crawlers! Baxely is in georgia anyway, so I will use the paypal shipping addy. Just make sure you select a shipping option worth $15 if possible for priority delivery, and I may send an email if there is additional balance due. $25 gets you insured EMS shipping too.

Current Shipping/ Service Delay

Just a heads up to my customers, we are a bit backed up. As of right now we are 5 business days behind on email and 4 business days behind on shipping. We also cannot offer customer support via phone right now. With the volume of order and support coming off the holidays, and the start of a new school semester, there just is not enough time in the day to do it all.

We expect to be caught up fully by the end of the week, and by tomorrow orders and email placed through the 24th should be completed. We certainly appreciate your support and patience while we catch up!

Just a bump for my current status. Most all emails up to today have been responded to. With about 40 to 50 a day it has been tough keeping on top.

Orders 2927 through 2950 will be processed tomorrow so they can go out on monday. This will totally catch me up! Any orders that cannot ship will be sent an email (those dang berg pinions).

Thank you all for being very understanding while I catch back up on the work. I have been working/studying 14 hour days 4 days per week and it has just been hard to get over the crest!

I put a thread up in chitchat about it. I got your order packaged up today Dave and am caught up to the 6th on orders.
Thanks John,you sell great products at great prices and I'm happy with every purchase I've made from you.I'll be shopping with you again and next time I promise not to break your balls about shipping times.:oops:

My customers have come to expect one to two day turnaround, and that is what I intend to give on all orders. No problems!

Siggy, I will check it out.

Get to those books,These little elec. cars can wait a day or two.Your true customers will support ya "thumbsup"

Thanks Buddy, Appreciate it much!"thumbsup" Can I add-in 2 more items to #3196, if it has not been sent out yet?

Last edited:
John, I placed order #3197 middle of last week, and was wondering if it's been shipped yet. I know you were in Omaha over the weekend, just wondering when I might be seeing the motor. Thanks, Tim.

did #3181 ship out?

just wanted to follow up and see if the Hyperion Balancer on order
#3181 shipped out??

Email sent regarding a change of address -- also updated your site. If you had not shipped, please send order to new address, thanks.

Back