• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

HeyOK's RC Electronics items (all in one place)

Could you do some no brainer Bec's with XT60 plugs?

Yes, I could build the No Brainer BEC with XT60 plugs. I don't have any in stock though. The problem is that there hasn't been much demand for these connectors. If you want to send me some, I'll build it for you. Send me a PM if you want to pursue this.

Looks like a great product! Exactly as I ordered it I will be testing it out when I have everything for the truck. Impressed with the fast shipping also.

A couple of recent custom light controllers

Sometimes I get to help customers with interesting projects. He wanted remote control of a set of emergency lights that besides needing power turned on and off, it has a mode selector that he wanted to work from his transmitter. This is what I came up with...

For this customer, he wanted some 3S powered lights and some receiver powered lights to work in an odd way. Fine with me!

I'm considering getting a ssd ox winch but I only have Futaba 3pl. Will your 2 position winch control be enough to run it? Or is there a better solution? I prefer to run it directly from my 3 battery.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

I'm considering getting a ssd ox winch but I only have Futaba 3pl. Will your 2 position winch control be enough to run it? Or is there a better solution? I prefer to run it directly from my 3 battery.

It will work, but I can make you a two position channel version of the relay controller and it will be way better. Send me a PM and I will help you get that going.

Will one of the lighting controllers work as a remote operated switch? I would like to be able to control a cooling fan for an ESC remotely. To turn it off or on.

You seem to have a lot more products than what's on your webstore. Seeing as you're in Canada would much prefer to order direct rather than RPP or someplace.

Is there a way I can order direct for the items I'd like that aren't on the store?

I'm happy to sell direct!
That's what this thread is all about.
Send me a pm and I will help you get what you are after.

Heyok,

Do you make a voltage booster? I have 2 led lights that needs 3s power but my truck runs 2s. I really don't want to run a separate battery. I don't need to be able to turn the lights on or off with the remote.

Heyok,

Do you make a voltage booster? I have 2 led lights that needs 3s power but my truck runs 2s. I really don't want to run a separate battery. I don't need to be able to turn the lights on or off with the remote.

I have something in the works, but it is early days yet. I'll send you a PM about it.

That is nice. I can see you are starting to use xt60 now to. That is even more great :D

I need something to control a winch and a led light bar. Can that be all in one? I thought I saw such a thing but can't find it.

Back