• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Help finding chevy silverado body for deadbolt?

DTA510

Rock Stacker
I seen a few choices ,of course I love the clod buster and or the hard body but I'm somewhat new to the body painting thing and would like to try out my luck on some regular plastic lexhan body,I also love the wranglers body's but I want do something alittle different,is there any Chevy silverado body's that will fit ?with no mods I like my wheel base and have upgraded links and so forth thanks! Also love to check out any Chevy body's out there

There is the proline Silverado body, but this is for the 12.3 in wheelbase (I believe that the deadbolt has the shorter 12in wheelbase), so you will need to get new links and drive shafts. However, I am pretty sure that you will only need new links and a driveshaft for the rear only, because the front links for the 12.3 wb are the same for the 12 in wb.

Pro-Line 3439-00 Chevy Silverado Body for Axial SCX10 Trial Honcho

Last edited:
Thanks guys, I converted to four link so most my upgrades are upfront I have yet to install links in rear.what size links for rear? And looks awesome I'm looking for body's now,I have my tekin fxr on its way!

Back