• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's Ultra4400 now w/ Axial Ripsaws!

ok i will just add more posts to get to page 8 sooner so we can see this build :flipoff: nice banner by the way, although you have spent more time making it than you have building haha.

Also known as "Pipe Dreams and Candy Cane Kisses"
:ror:

That should be in about 3 more days based on the way it's going now. :ror:

Can we get those Candy Cane Kisses in orange flavor? I bet that would be awesome!:ror:

Here you go Josh, I found some inspiration for the paint."thumbsup"

Attachments

• HIPPY.jpg
    HIPPY.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 1,974
This is one of the funniest None build thread I've seen in awhile :lmao:

The one liners are priceless, keep them coming "thumbsup"

so far Dez is my fav quote. haha

I would've subcribed, but my email inbox would be full of notifications telling me about all these so called "updates"

Can someone just do me a favor and shoot me a PM when this thing is past page 8? I've already seen pics of stock honchos.

Thanks in advance"thumbsup"

I think you should try the Summit front end so you can lock and unlock the diff. It would be different,but I'd be surprised if somone hasn't tried it yet. I like your build sheet (dream list) ,you get this built and it will be a fun truck.

I think you should try the Summit front end so you can lock and unlock the diff. It would be different,but I'd be surprised if somone hasn't tried it yet. I like your build sheet (dream list) ,you get this built and it will be a fun truck.

The cantilever system would be a packaging nightmare I am guessing. I think I would like to try and keep the more scale look of shocks up front. In the end it would give me options to do some new shock hoops, and possibly even custom scale A-arms.

Dibs when you sell it ( page 16? )

I have had similar ideas, but I haven't had the time to do a non build.

Page 3! More non-build updates :flipoff:

I sent RC4WD an email today with my order info. I'll have 5 or 6 of the new Two Face tires on the way to me ASAP.

Z-T0024-002.jpg

Back