• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

H10, What's VP teasing?

Yo! That front axle is a piece of engineering for sure tho.

Hmm, this axle brings back an old idea i had in early 2000. with servos as strong as they are now, i should try my pull/pull cable steering.

Funny how things become the "cool" new thing. I was running CMS back in 2008 on two of my tamiya tlt rigs before that became a "cool" thing.

WHERE'S RALPH?

I think I'll buy a set of the axles. 2 fronts or regular. Just to play with.

I ordered one.

It won't replace my modded 4ws capra w/ cut n shuts, however this fills the spot as I currently do not have a "trail" buggy. Never in my life do I want to take the Capra on a trail walk, just not that kind of rig. Not the way I have mine set up.

I have a fusion ready for this thing. It may even have the speed for a little U4 trail car as well. Or add 4ws and its a Sand Hollow style rock buggy.

I feel like this thing rig can go several different ways, and you know the aftermarket is crazy for Vanquish at the moment.

Yeah I'm keeping an eye on that hydro steering setup. I'll wait a year and see what's to come.
I am with you ... Josh mentioned this Rig is going to stay in their line up... looks great and very tempting but the 4th is coming and these could be included in VP's Trucks of Freedom if they are available. Ill take a gamble then and get some goodies.

Ordered one yesterday. Won't replace my Wraith, especially after I just dumped a ton of time and money into it over the last couple of weeks, but it fills a spot the Wraith doesn't cover. I doubt it'll even see batteries before stuff gets taken apart :p 16t brushed motor until I decide on a brushless, 1060, so the stock 1060 stays new, different receiver I can bind to my MT12, etc. And it'll all go directly onto ebay as soon as they release a kit version :D

The more I look at it, the more I like it. I sure hated working on my Wraiths and Bombers in the past though. At least with it being a VP rig, it shouldnt have to be taken apart as much.

I like it, but I'm going to wait to see if a kit gets released for this. I'm also hoping that they make portal H10 axles and a moon buggy cage for a 4WS moon buggy.

Josh hinted to there being a kit in the future on this last scale news update.

snip
Josh hinted to there being a kit in the future on this last scale news update.
Oh awesome, I was hoping this would be the case but hadn't heard anything. I'll hold off on the RTR for now.

EDIT: I just re-watched the last SNU and Josh doesn't overtly hint at a kit but he does say its currently only available in RTR form so there is a glimmer of hope there lol

Last edited:
Oh awesome, I was hoping this would be the case but hadn't heard anything. I'll hold off on the RTR for now.

EDIT: I just re-watched the last SNU and Josh doesn't overtly hint at a kit but he does say its currently only available in RTR form so there is a glimmer of hope there lol
I took that as a kit is probably coming but that might just be wishful thinking.

I just noticed all of the body parts are finally available (directly from VP), the battery trays were the last to get put up. I may just piece together my own kit minus the H10 axles.
Its about $127 for the cage parts, battery tray and body.

I just noticed all of the body parts are finally available (directly from VP), the battery trays were the last to get put up. I may just piece together my own kit minus the H10 axles.
Its about $127 for the cage parts, battery tray and body.
Scratch that I think there's still one part we need to complete a basic chassis, the rock sliders.

A 2nd grill option just got listed on VP's site. I'm not sure what HWO stands for, any guesses?

Hardly worth ordering? Handsome wittle optic?

c02e351.jpg

Would someone with the RTR mind posting up some pictures out of the manual showing the axles and cage? I dont see it anywhere online. I just wanted to see what screws and bearings are needed.

Back