• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Gulf Coast New hobby shop, tracks and course

Luerkh

Hey guys i know this gets hit very little at times but My partner and I are starting up a new Hobby shop/ indoor off road and on road rc tracks along with a dirt oval and crawlers courses.... looking to be opened bye April 1st in Ocean springs Mississippi.... address is 3520 Bienville Blvd Ocean Springs MS 39564.... and here are some picks of the start of our 10000 square foot building.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

he7anu3u.jpg
memana6a.jpg
gaquvepa.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

There is no specific classes at the moment. Mostly scale crawlers running here though. It's a great course that is still getting stuff added weekly. I go there every Saturday to run on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d907012ecf9f2c5a098709bb1fd61438.jpg
d454f6c2c93f22e7a84a4236de59c2a9.jpg
here is a few pics I took the other day but it doesn't show much. I will take more Saturday and post on here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just saw on their facebook. They had a scale comp yesterday. How late are yall open? Are there lights on the crawler course?

It is open from 10AM to 9AM working on more lights but it is kind of nice to use the RC ones at night! The nick name for Helicopters and More is OSRC. They now have a indoor carpet oval/onroad coarse/offroad track that alternates every weekend.

Great to see this thread. I will be moving down to Biloxi from Colorado Springs, CO in two months and will definitely hit up your guys shop a lot. Its cool to see that there are guys down in that are into Crawlers and RC. "thumbsup"

Back