• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Fast Track Hobbies Course OPEN

thanks Jay

Shop opens at 10 and close at 7pm

7:30 start time late sighn-ups OK. but please dont be late thanks.

Its $10.00 to play or comp.

One Start gate and ten to finish 2010 rules no 20 point rule no repair.

That's a pretty huge course ya's got there and it'sfawk'ing sweet as hell too'. -(KEEP DUH' PIC'S coming to please'.)- That's just awesome as having a great hobby shop to go turn to enjoy crawling indoor's and they have crawler stuff in stock as well'. Awesome' that's all I can say'.

if you look on the monday thread I posted that I was starting on 3-01-10 thanks. Sorry about the confusion.

I don't see a monday post, but...

I'm just giving you a hard time Mark. Don't go gettin yer panties in a bunch. I plan on being there this coming Monday. Are we gonna be using that sweeeeeet new comp scorecard?

Thinking about coming by to practice this weekend are there pit tables or do I need to bring my own?

Stopped by today with a couple of friends and ran the course. The layout was nice and had a lot of fun when I wasnt breaking cvds. We will definetly be back.

Back