• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Get A Hobby, Brand New Crawler Course! Nor Cal!

Are you guys still an active hobby shop? I have been watching your online store and want to order parts but I can't get a hold of anyone.

Just a warning for anyone wanting to order from their website. Seems to be inactive/fake/spam I can't get ahold of anyone from phone number, email, or on the forum. Don't try and buy from getahobbyonline.com

Its not fake. The owners had a bad landlord, they are going through the legal process right now. The guy who runs it is a really great guy, unfortunately he has gotten super burned out. They may have even closed up shop entirely. Im sure we'll hear from them again when they are back on their feet

Its not fake. The owners had a bad landlord, they are going through the legal process right now. The guy who runs it is a really great guy, unfortunately he has gotten super burned out. They may have even closed up shop entirely. Im sure we'll hear from them again when they are back on their feet

Thank you for the update and reply Curcal hope all goes well and they get back up and running.

I second that great people and all so a great sponsor thanks for the help guys !! "thumbsup"

Looks fun, gonna come by for a comp one of these weekends to check it out...
And good luck to the success on the your small bizness too, love seeing people live by there dreams....

Back