• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.
1. I agree, I just stuck it on there cuz it holds down the cooler lid really well. :lol: I considered running it for the NW comp though since a functional spare tire is worth -2 points. :lol:

2. Agreed again, I think it would look better with the fenders cut out more. I also plan to leave a little more of the rear quarter like JR's on the next body.

Great minds think alike. ;-)

I knew you were already on it man. Yer way ahead of me and my junk anyway.
Great job man. One of the best scalers to date....fo sho!

amazing truck grizz.... i agree about the bumper and personally feel that the cage should be taller, but its far beyond anything ive ever built. im highly impressed. "thumbsup" "thumbsup" "thumbsup"

Awesome looking Bronc. I love all the custom touches on this build. Some of ya'll are simply on a higher level.

Damn Griz this rig is bad ***, awsome work!8) "thumbsup"
The axle truss is fawking sweet!

Your build also reminds me alot of this bronco built by Bronco Alley several years ago.

Attachments

• broncoalley.JPG
    broncoalley.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 3,165
  • broncoalley2.JPG
    broncoalley2.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 3,100
Damn Griz this rig is bad ***, awsome work!8) "thumbsup"
The axle truss is fawking sweet!

Your build also reminds me alot of this bronco built by Bronco Alley several years ago.

I believe that is the one that Dirk is thinking of. I saw it a few years ago up close and it was simply amazing.

Great job on the buildup. I really want to do a scale tub rig like you have but seeing how good yours came out makes me realize how bad mine would look :lol:
Amazing job "thumbsup"

I believe that is the one that Dirk is thinking of. I saw it a few years ago up close and it was simply amazing.

Great job on the buildup. I really want to do a scale tub rig like you have but seeing how good yours came out makes me realize how bad mine would look :lol:
Amazing job "thumbsup"

yup

Back