• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.
This is a quality build Griz!
Lookin very good.
It was really good to see and talk with you at the comp in Parker, that was an absolute good time buddy.
Hope as you said to see more of you after the upcoming scale event.
I know you all are feeling the pressure coming, and I hope you all do very well and have a ton of fun.

"thumbsup"

You got that right, always does fantastic work, so meticulous........yeah I'll admit it, I'm jealous of his skills Mike"thumbsup"

This is a quality build Griz!
Lookin very good.
It was really good to see and talk with you at the comp in Parker, that was an absolute good time buddy.
Hope as you said to see more of you after the upcoming scale event.
I know you all are feeling the pressure coming, and I hope you all do very well and have a ton of fun.

"thumbsup"

SWEET!! I want to see pics of the body!

Beautiful freakin' work Chris this truck has been my favorite thing Found On Road Dead since I started crawling:lol:

So, how does the pitman connect to the box? I didn't see any grooving to "bite".

Thanks for the great compliments guys. 8)

Rambuller, the pitman arm is welded to the shaft. ;-) 8)

Progress pics from this weekend. "thumbsup""thumbsup"

Attachments

• Guido_080512 001 (Custom).jpg
    Guido_080512 001 (Custom).jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 1,937
  • Guido_080512 002 (Custom).jpg
    Guido_080512 002 (Custom).jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 1,935
  • Guido_080512 003 (Custom).jpg
    Guido_080512 003 (Custom).jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 1,995
  • Guido_080512 005 (Custom).jpg
    Guido_080512 005 (Custom).jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 1,947
  • Guido_080512 006 (Custom).jpg
    Guido_080512 006 (Custom).jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 1,931
  • Guido_080512 007 (Custom).jpg
    Guido_080512 007 (Custom).jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 1,936
  • Guido_080512 008 (Custom).jpg
    Guido_080512 008 (Custom).jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 1,956
  • Guido_080512 009 (Custom).jpg
    Guido_080512 009 (Custom).jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 1,969
:wow:

Holy crap Chris...Guido has turned out amazing!!! Now where can I get one of those sweet 8274 winches?

Wow...just Wow!!

:wow:

Holy crap Chris...Guido has turned out amazing!!! Now where can I get one of those sweet 8274 winches?

Wow...just Wow!!

W:shock:W:!:

Have you driven it yet?
How does the winch work?
Fantastic. It looks even better this time around"thumbsup"

Thanks guys. :lol:"thumbsup""thumbsup"

I drove him in the basement yesterday in front wheel drive, he drives good so far. The winch is incredible!!! It has so much power I'm afraid to try and stall it out.

The winch is still the prototype, my friend wants to perfect the free spool mechanism next. As far as availability......well, it took 1 year for me to get the motor cover, :lol: that's how busy he is.

Phewww! I thought you where working so much on this thing you where starting to loose your mind!:lol: Looking very nice!8)

Phewww! I thought you where working so much on this thing you where starting to loose your mind!:lol: Looking very nice!8)
Who says I'm not. :lol: I lost 8 hours of work time on Sat because of my daughter's soccer party and picking up dad at the airport at midnight (my prime building time), so I stayed up all night working; I was up till 2:30 last night. I may be a little fuzzy about stuff still. :lol::lol:

I lost 1 and a half days last week because my sisters car broke down in Thornton so I had to bail her out.... AND buy the parts for her car!:lol: I am going to have to work on mine before and after work just to finish before we leave.:-(

:lol: Yeah, I also didn't want the residue on the tires being left everywhere I set him down in the house. :lol:"thumbsup"

Michele hates it when I carry my crawlers everywhere I go too. I cant imagine if they left residue everywhere :lol:

Michele hates it when I carry my crawlers everywhere I go too. I cant imagine if they left residue everywhere :lol:
:lol: Yeah, sometimes I work in the basement, sometimes I work on the coffee table in the living room so I can be around the family, every time I finish something I set him on the kitchen counter or dining room table so Heather and the kids can see. :lol: I'd be a dead man if he left tire crap everywhere. :lol:"thumbsup"

BTW, it was tough getting up the nerve to cut the body apart, those rear quarters are from the new body.

I just pee'd myself again :shock:

I am the same way--at family get togethers I bring mine----even more so since I got both my brother in laws hooked on them (one of them heading to montana for next weekend )

Back