• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Gspeed build transmission help

Lovetoclown

I’m gathering parts fir my first gspeed lcg build and need some help with the transmission choices. Can anyone explain the choices with the tgh 2.low vs tgh t-210 or fmm option. I’m doing the V3 with AR44 axles.

It is based on what you're building it for.

2low: lowest center of gravity (flatter housing setup)
T210: standard TGH transmission
FMM: more forward weight bias (but extra weight added)

Beside those 3 they provide on the site, again based on what you're building it for, you can still use other transmissions with whatever skid you have/go with or custom drill etc. Good luck.

Theres a few of us on here that have used the vanquish vfd trans in the v3 chassis. Im lookin at maybe building one with the SSD TK trans. Undecided whether im goin v3 or v1c1 chassis though

I'm currently building my first V3 also and opted to go for the tbh 15% xfer and Fmm because I wanted to do a c2 rig w an interior and I thought it might be easier to do it w a divorced xfer case set up, I could be wrong but we'll see what happens.

The low forward motor mounting, swappable OD gears, and dig option made the VFD the easy first choice for me.

Back