• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Gen 8 broken rear axle

SwiftShizz

Hi folks, recently bought my first crawler after being out of the hobby for years. I got a nice redcat gen 8 secondhand with a few upgrades and have been loving it so far. I decided to start building a course in my garden but while testing it out I've snapped my rear axle and bent a shock [emoji44]! My question is does anyone know where I can get a new housing in the UK or can anyone recommend another set of axles that will fit? I don't really want to wait 2 weeks for shipping so any help would be appreciated,
Thanks Dave
55d230c46cb17c3ee6f5544e7b98e943.jpg
aba7a6443ca9547eb1370a03d9fdd458.jpg

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

the best option would be to get the v2 axle housings it might take some time though you could get the metal axles as a upgrade too
and while your at it pick up the metal portal housings front and rear and metal chubs you should be bulletproof after that

I've ordered some plastic replacements for now, gonna take up to two weeks [emoji20], I want to get the treal axles but nowhere seems to have them instock

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Back