• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Garage build.. scx10 wroncho truggy style..

Appaerntly my comment didnt post before, smh dang technology lol.

That looks friggin awesome!!!!! The purple really makes this truck stand out. Great job! Hows she handle on the trail n rocks?

Sent from my SM-J327VPP using Tapatalk

Appaerntly my comment didnt post before, smh dang technology lol.

That looks friggin awesome!!!!! The purple really makes this truck stand out. Great job! Hows she handle on the trail n rocks?

Thanks man.. greatly appreciated.... I've been busy with like 3 other trucks so hopefully I'll be able to get it dirty soon..

I know wat u mean. Ive got a few builds goin myself. I was torn between buildin a wroncho or monster truck, monster truck won lol. Ive got most of it mocked up, still waitin on some parts. Wen i get it all figured out, ill tear it back down n do some details. May start a thread for it then

Back