• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

FREE PRE-G6 FREE September 28th GET READY

i just don't get it. is the only promotion coming from Parker himself? are other G6's run the same way?

For our PRE6? there is no promotion except what we are posting..

Hell the only promotion the "actual" G6 is getting is from what we are posting.. i dont get it either man, when you have this many people saying that they are attending (100+) which is going to be tipping the scale for biggest RECON G6 event EVER, you think you would be on you AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA++++++++++++++++++++++ game ... but there is nothing except "details coming soon.."

So with that, make sure you are ready for some AWESOME fun at the Pre-6!

Last edited:
For our PRE6? there is no promotion except what we are posting..

Hell the only promotion the "actual" G6 is getting is from what we are posting.. i dont get it either man, when you have this many people saying that they are attending (100+) which is going to be tipping the scale for biggest RECON G6 event EVER, you think you would be on you AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA++++++++++++++++++++++ game ... but there is nothing except "details coming soon.."

So with that, make sure you are ready for some AWESOME fun at the Pre-6!

yea i was referring to the actual G6. I don't see anything until I see you ask for more information lol.

I just hope it turns out, i'm looking forward to it. Hell im looking forward to the Pre gtg too.

So I'm thinking 2 laps... Some kind of time subtracting activity at the end of each lap :ror:.. And some hidden trail items...

8)

remember some of us are not as spry as we used to be when you think of these after lap activities lol

Im sure it'll be fun, nothing brutal. Just another way to make it enjoyable for everyone. Don't worry cable guy.:mrgreen:
Sorry, godofcable."thumbsup"

This should be fun. If we make it up there, it will be my first event. I have been running my scx10 for a few years so it's pretty dialed in. Any tips for someone that has never done this? I need to get some kind of toe rope together this week. I guess people wear backpacks with spare parts and tools? Any advice would be great.

wear a backpack (like a kids school backpack) spare odds and ends, wrenches, batteries, etc...... its really laid back. you'll have a good time.

L.R.

Yea just like LR said really laid back and everyone helps everyone.. its gonna be a blast and a great way to prepare for the Coven Quest! You should definitely try and make it.

Stelerzman, im gonna try and be there at the crack of dawn.. Got A LOT of setup to do..

Almost there, this weekend is going to be awesome HIT this is a trail ADVENTURE treasure hunt and R/C Scale adventure there will be 200 gates and a few little challanges between each 100 and at the end of the stage.

The new food list is up on our Facebook page.. if you're not on it let me know and ill get you on it!! i can't wait till sunday gets here!!

ALSO, i want to let everyone know that there will be a poker game associated with this run, there will be a buy in and WINNER will TAKE THE POT.. i have yet to decide the buy in yet (what is y'all's opinion).
Will be just like Texas Hold'em.. 3 cards will be at central station with me and you will draw 1 card at the end of each lap.
Best hand wins!

Back