• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

FREE PRE-G6 FREE September 28th GET READY

I'll bring lots of sides and supplies. We will just through an other cooler or 2 in the truck. BYOB if you enjoy adult beverages.

Contrary to some beliefs beer is NOT required to function, or to have a good time.

L.R. ;-)

May not be required but sometimes is a nice add-on...

But to the initial question, i do not know if it is allowed.. maybe just keep it discrete and dont get out of hand with it.. were all grown men/women hopefully we can all handle ourselves because this will be a FAMILY event.

I would like to apologize for the BYOB comment I made, I do not believe beer/ alcohol is a needed ingredient for a fun/ enjoyable time. I only made that comment as an "inside joke" to a friend of mine. again I didn't mean to offend else's beliefs.
Graham.

You're good man. There was no offense in you're comment. I was just stating that if you do bring it just be discrete with it.

I would like to apologize for the BYOB comment I made, I do not believe beer/ alcohol is a needed ingredient for a fun/ enjoyable time. I only made that comment as an "inside joke" to a friend of mine. again I didn't mean to offend else's beliefs.
Graham.

To each there own choice of beverage. H2o is the healthier choice.;-)

Hey now, beer has h2o in it, LMAO.. "thumbsup"

Getting closer and closer, I really hope to see everyone come together, have fun and run our rigs. Not to mention all the food as well!

I'm in the same boat as godofcable......

But i'm 90% sure I can make it...."thumbsup"

So what do we need?:)

I'm in the same boat as godofcable......

But i'm 90% sure I can make it...."thumbsup"

So what do we need?:)

Desserts are lacking. If that is wanted. If not lettuce, maters, onions for burgers.. Fruit/vegetable tray(s) or anything that you would like to bring "thumbsup"

Just picked up a 36 pk of h2o and 2 eight pks of gatorade along with 2 bags of chips. Building the list.:twisted:

Back