• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Fms fj40 rhd ?

I don't know but looking at p40 of the manual it wouldn't seem to need much more than a reversed firewall/dash panel.

I don't know but looking at p40 of the manual it wouldn't seem to need much more than a reversed firewall/dash panel.
fixing the dash wouldn't be hard I think they were originally designed to be both so cut out the glove box and move it to were the instrument cluster was and put the gages and speedo where the glove box is

but the steering wheel servo mount would be harder to move

since I'm in the middle of building one I have 1 disassemble right here in front of me so here's some pics of what I am talking about

You're right there.
Its also a lot clearer on your pics than on the manual, so thanks for that.
I suppose the real vehicle was designed with this in mind also since Jp is also RHD.

Back