• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Florida Top Truck Challenge December 15th

Will food be available?

I don't want to leave for food! I might miss something....

Will food be available?

I don't want to leave for food! I might miss something....

The consession stand will be open. But IF you must leave for food there is going to be an intermission after the first 3 events, for food, fixing and battery charging.

i got the link in my email...for some reason when you put the link in here, it edits it...Click HERE

Said company C K R C has left a rather sour taste in the mouths of the community, thats the easiest way to explain it and so they really arent supported here, hence the **** that appears when you type their name.

Sunday is getting closer and closer "thumbsup". Hope everyone is getting their rigs in line and getting ready for an AWESOME time!!

Said company C K R C has left a rather sour taste in the mouths of the community, thats the easiest way to explain it and so they really arent supported here, hence the **** that appears when you type their name.

Sunday is getting closer and closer "thumbsup". Hope everyone is getting their rigs in line and getting ready for an AWESOME time!!

Makes sense. I was unaware. That being said, I'm going with Scalerfab to help me with my winch issue. I'll take care of the battery another way "thumbsup"

Can't wait for Sunday!!!!

I think me and the Spyder JK will have to take a little trip and SWEETEN the PRIZE POOL "thumbsup"

1468726_742940349067859_382913047_n.jpg

My brand new truck is completely torn down. I'm going through it screw by screw. Also took apart the ESC so I can waterproof it. I think the stock servo is going to die first. The horn already has a wobble

Two questions. Do battery wires have to be completely hidden? Esc motor and battery are out of sight, but if I run the battery wires under the wraith interior it's going to be a pain to get to. If they must be hidden I'll figure something out, but figured I'd ask.

Question 2. Tom posted hours on RC tech that don't match the hours in the first post. Can you confirm the correct hours?

Two questions. Do battery wires have to be completely hidden? Esc motor and battery are out of sight, but if I run the battery wires under the wraith interior it's going to be a pain to get to. If they must be hidden I'll figure something out, but figured I'd ask.

Question 2. Tom posted hours on RC tech that don't match the hours in the first post. Can you confirm the correct hours?

Answer 1: yes and no.. Would be nice if you could for the scale factor but isn't necessary "thumbsup" so no they do not.

Answer 2: Gates will be open 7ish. Registration will start at 8ish, drivers meeting at 945ish and running directly after.

Last edited:
Gates will be open at 630 for any one coming early sign in registration opens at 8am please have truck in hand when sign in and drivers meet at 945am and 10am we start running..

If you any questions please fell free to call me for a faster response

yoda4x4
352-572-6387

Casey and I are planning to be there around 8-ish...

We are bringing/donating $100+ in ScalerFab products for the raffle, and will be there most of the day to help out in any way we can. We won't have a bunch of product to sell due to the custom nature of our items, but will have a bunch on display along with a product catalog...

Hope to see everyone tomorrow.

Troy
ScalerFab

Want to thank Sean, Newreds, PSCMedia, ScalerFab all the other sponsors and everyone who came today to make the event an awesome day and I hope everyone had as much fun as I did. I also hope to see everyone in January for the new series. it's only going to get better from here on out!!!!

Last edited:
Thank you Sean, Bobby, and everyone else that helped make today awesome! I had so much fun and can't wait to do it again

Back