• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Florida Top Truck Challenge December 15th

This event is approaching fast I hope every one will come out and try and enjoy this cool weather and awesome track we have made a TON of change's and so much more to it you might want to come check it out...

before the TTC and get an idea of how it looks and feels...

WOW after this weekend I need to do some tuning on my rig before this event and get my A game on if I want to make it to the TOP...

This new course is crazy and the idea's I have for this TTC are going to be INSANE...

December 15th is moving fast upon us just three weeks away I hope you have your trucks ready and are ready for one awesome time....

I know I am ready to Crown the King of Florida for Top Truck Challenge...

I didn't get exactly what i was after. But I did get something for the TTC. We'll see how she does, and upgrade from there.

Tom had a pretty white bow on it, it enticed me. I got the Poison Spyder Wraith. I think the only things I have to do before Sunday is attempt to waterproof and figure out how to hide the battery.

Definetly waterproof it, dont worry to much about hiding the battery though.. worse case throw a piece of styrene over the top of it and paint it black "thumbsup".

Im stoked for this weekend and it cant get here fast enough! TNT will be in full force :twisted:

Definitely waterproof it, don't worry to much about hiding the battery though.. worse case throw a piece of styrene over the top of it and paint it black "thumbsup".

I'm stoked for this weekend and it cant get here fast enough! TNT will be in full force :twisted:

i also bought a winch, but didnt realize the stock bumper really isn't setup for it. wonder of the scalerfab guys will overnight me a bumper? lol

Back