• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

"Flattie"

Thanks 4 the comments and compliments guys. This body sat on my shelf 4 a while before i finally got the energy 2 make a body like that fit over a Diaz chassis. Out of all my rigs, this is the only chassis that i didn't make. The chassis came from Young V.so thanx man!

Oh ya, an update on flattie's current state- 2.2 rock stompers now reside on some chrome 3 ring beadlocks that came from another unlikely source. I also decided 2 do away with the droop setup for a much more realistic looking (when moving) bounce of a sprung setup.

Where is this Willy’s? Ever got it back. Promised all kinds of goodies, probably ended up trading it with someone. Who knows. Who cares. Made one out of aluminum. Whole body is metal
So **** this plastic one.

Back