• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

"Flattie"

YoUnG_vErSiOn

REST IN ALOHA CHIP
This rig belongs to brother Reid a fellow HRCC mamber and my personal painter. The guts the chassis is an Diaz Designs original, the axles are tlt with his own custom wideners, 645mg for steering pede tranny with a lathe powerplant, the body is a Gi joe one from kaybee toy store. enjoy the pics:
DSCF0669-1.jpg

DSCF0667.jpg

DSCF0672.jpg

DSCF0673.jpg

DSCF0674.jpg

DSCF0675.jpg

vid to come soon."thumbsup"

that one is sharp I have a old school joe jeep I wish had those seats in the orginal ones suck. I got some wheely king axles just beggin to go under mine. how does the thing handle?

for what it is it handles pretty good. kinda top heavy though, but very predictable-full droop

I really dig those old flat fenders. Nice detail down to the grab bars and tools. All it needs is some non-directionals. I like! "thumbsup"

Great flatty

That is one of the best scale flatties I have seen yet man way to go. I dunno I may get burned for saying this but have you thought of stripping the chrome off the rims and going flat black or olive drab? The chrome looks a bit bling bling if you are going for the straight military look. Or you can ignore me either way sick rig man.

Looks Kewl Reid:!:

Nice Work "thumbsup"

I am kicking myself now for not picking one those Jeeps up earlier this year:-(

maybe your friend could paint the wheels black and/or some black wheels with silver beadlocks. also maybe some narrow tires; just my 2 cents.

AWESOME!!!!!
MEE LIKEY "thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup"
I lowe them old flatties

Looks cool with the chrome wheels

:twisted:

kila, i didn't even know that you posted pics of this rig. awesome looking and good work. reid, that is one nice looking "flattie" "thumbsup".

kila, make sure reid knows about the 20th. again, nice work "thumbsup".

Back