• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Eurgle 4 channel radio

Hey! one of the local guys uses this radio and he has had problems even since he started using it. I would stay away from this.

Doh! Didn't see that there was anther thread on it. Probably going to go with a hacked GT3B for another radio. Thanks, and sorry...

Doh! Didn't see that there was anther thread on it. Probably going to go with a hacked GT3B for another radio. Thanks, and sorry...
No problem.

Just pointing out it's been discussed before. I believe there are 5 threads, but only the 2 I linked really show anything meaningful.

If you get a hacked GT3B/C, yes, there is a support thread for them. just do a quick search.8)

Back