• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

cheap direct power servos under $100

Well I hope someone has received their HK servo recently .. I ordered 2 of them back on the 10th .. haven't heard a thing from them yet...

i ordered some on the 1st they shipped on the 3rd and been sitting on my shelf since last week. emails notifications were received.

i ordered some on the 1st they shipped on the 3rd and been sitting on my shelf since last week. emails notifications were received.

I just heard back today, Apparently they had some issue with their shipping agent .. still havent shipped out, but at least heard from them "thumbsup"

AGFRC A75BUMW $85
Brushless motor, 4s capable

Operating speed: 0.125sec/60° @ 12.0V
Operating speed: 0.105sec/60° @ 14.4V
Operating speed: 0.098sec/60° @ 16.0V
Operating speed: 0.092sec/60° @ 16.8V
Stall Torque: 48 kg-cm (667 oz-in) @ 12.0V
Stall Torque: 54 kg-cm (750 oz-in) @ 14.4V
Stall Torque: 60 kg-cm (834 oz-in) @ 16.0V
Stall Torque: 62 kg-cm (861 oz-in) @ 16.8V

Only $5 more than the SA75, but 4s capable with stronger brushless motor
The only drawback (for now I think) compared to SA75, that it does not have the firmware to turn it into winch mode.

I just heard back today, Apparently they had some issue with their shipping agent .. still havent shipped out, but at least heard from them "thumbsup"

Yeah, I received the same email from them notifying that their shipping agent was in an accident. I made the purchase on Feb 10, 2023.

Back