• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

EScape32 ... a new flavor

I'll be honest with nobody in the video talking I got nothing out of it.

Care to share your feedback? Looks smooth but what are we looking at, is it just wifi programming?

Holmes Hobbies has a video on Youtube but it isnt really informative either. No specs are mentioned or anything. He's just driving a truck around and doing a little tuning.

Holmes Hobbies has a video on Youtube but it isnt really informative either. No specs are mentioned or anything. He's just driving a truck around and doing a little tuning.
JRH is funny. In some of his video's he is right on point while on others ya might think he and his cameraman just smoked a bat and forgot the topic of the video....lol

"..I'll be honest with nobody in the video talking I got nothing out of it..."
Eeehm...are you visually impared ? Lots of differencies to AM32 shown . Who needs words for that ? If you really interested in it give the programmer a holla.

"..I'll be honest with nobody in the video talking I got nothing out of it..."
Eeehm...are you visually impared ? Lots of differencies to AM32 shown . Who needs words for that ? If you really interested in it give the programmer a holla.
You posted a video and didnt say a thing I'm simply asking what are you sharing with us, care to elaborate?

If you dont care to share why TF do you post on a forum?

Well...if you watched the video ...Its about a new flavor of AM32 brushless motor software which you can configurate via WIFI. Anybody who is actually in touch with current brushless ESC development might be interested in that . There are plenty of links at the clip if somebody like to talk about specifics with the developer. Why would that not be of interest on this forum ?:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Yes it is and the possibility of changes are amazing.

That's pretty much what everyone is complaining about. In your initial post you could have typed 2 sentences much to the effect of: They're working on Bluetooth wifi for AM32, and this too is open source! This isn't TikTok, feel free to add some info when posting videos.

Last edited:
I have a Hakrc 45a that is on the supported ESC list. I'm interested in putting the EScape32 there but i don't have the wifi link for the adjustments

I have a Hakrc 45a that is on the supported ESC list. I'm interested in putting the EScape32 there but i don't have the wifi link for the adjustments
I really despise when developers just use Github for all documentation, walk through, etc.

That said, Starting here: Home Will work better as there is at least a preface and topic links to the right so you can jump to specific sections.

Well...if you watched the video ...Its about a new flavor of AM32 brushless motor software which you can configurate via bluetooth. Anybody who is actually in touch with current brushless ESC development might be interested in that . There are plenty of links at the clip if somebody like to talk about specifics with the developer. Why would that not be of interest on this forum ?:rolleyes:
If you wanna be a smartass, its wifi not bluetooth. Maybe for the folks not really following the AM32 stuff closely you could have simply said there is new software available for certain AM32 ESCs and here are some of the new features.
JRH is funny. In some of his video's he is right on point while on others ya might think he and his cameraman just smoked a bat and forgot the topic of the video....lol
My ADHD brain works like that. Start off talking about a motor and....squirrel....these tires are great. I really like smashburgers.

Back