• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Enduro Trailwalker RTR Sale - 2 for $499

I jumped on it, one for me and one for my 4yr old to grow into. I will eventually change the body and add 1.9s on mine and his will stay mostly stock for a while. Im sure he will want to make some changes as he learns to drive better and understand what is what. I was already planning on getting the Sendero, so for me it was a no brainer. Now to find some places to trail and get to having more fun than just running around in the back yard.

Heck yeah! Congrats and welcome to the site! "thumbsup"

Just pulled the trigger on this, I don't like the body at all but the chassis looks to be pretty sweet so I'll find another body that I like and maybe sell the other one to a friend. Need to start reading up about these now:mrgreen:

I jumped on it, one for me and one for my 4yr old to grow into. I will eventually change the body and add 1.9s on mine and his will stay mostly stock for a while. Im sure he will want to make some changes as he learns to drive better and understand what is what. I was already planning on getting the Sendero, so for me it was a no brainer. Now to find some places to trail and get to having more fun than just running around in the back yard.

Congrats! You both are going to have a ton of fun!

Just pulled the trigger on this, I don't like the body at all but the chassis looks to be pretty sweet so I'll find another body that I like and maybe sell the other one to a friend. Need to start reading up about these now:mrgreen:

Congrats! Chassis is sweet and performs well!

I have two and the body grows on you.

I agree on the body. When they first came out, I did not like the looks of the body. After seeing what others have done with paint and modification, I'm really liking the looks of it. I thought the same about the Sendero and now have grown to love it!

Surprisingly this promo is still active. Anybody know when it ends. Currently only the Trailwalker is in stock.

I guess it doesn't matter for me anymore. I caved and purchased another toy! I can't wwit to get it. Hopefully the shipping isn't crazy slow due to pandemic chaos. AE describes it as "super saver." That sounds really slow in general. LOL. What has been your experiences?

"thumbsup"

Last edited:
Wish I had read some other forums and knew this was a deal. Could have had a truck for me and step son for what I paid for my trx.

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk

FYI the sale is still active... I have two blue trucks scheduled for delivery on Monday.

Back