• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Ebbet's Trailwalker

I have a Sendero grill and considered doing that mod. I do think that grill looks better on the Trailwalker. Also considered making my own out of styrene. The J10ish grill I mentioned above is my preference.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
I've seen that j10 grill
its on a white trail Walker right? looks good either way makes an ok body look pretty good [emoji108]

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Great review of the Trailwalker, as well as good photos of it in action.

Great looking Trailwalker!"thumbsup"

I've been debating on jumping on that "2 for" deal. I bought the IFS kit when they first came out and have been wanting to install it on the TW.

I really like the look of the white wheels. They remind of my dad's ole '74 Chevy Custom Deluxe he had when I was a kid.

I agree on the grill. It looks too plain to me. I would like to find a grill that looks similar to an '81 Chevy pickup with the four headlights. To me, the body looks similar to that body style of Chevy truck (in a way)!

Nice pics! Can't wait to see more!:)

I've seen that j10 grill
its on a white trail Walker right? looks good either way makes an ok body look pretty good [emoji108]

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Yes, that is the one. Seen it on Facebook. Looks fantastic!

New month. New allotment of photo uploads!

More photos from my recent trail run.

8b315bfa93ecd54f76e31e2dfa848e2a.jpg
a5dda9e983ebe1346ff34d2144b8c9c2.jpg
8390da09fd9ffdd3bf388f7fc0f88e2f.jpg
c68e1a0decd6c29945f200beffaa7eb8.jpg
a36dcd58115ef182c1ee427e4dc17f74.jpg
618d41a8d1dab6929a8ac29475e20e9e.jpg

Ebbet you have some great pictures and also a great place to run. The rig looks awesome with the white wheels and the travel on the suspension looks great as well. The weathering effect looks right at home in that environment. I will have to find a place nearby with that kind of rocks and trails to be able to test my rig like that.

You've shared some great photos. Surprised at how realistic an unlicensed rtr can look with just a little help.

Terrain looks plenty gnarly for a tiny tired truck. How's it been holding up for you?

Back