• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Enduro Trailwalker RTR Sale - 2 for $499

I guess the blue ones sell that much worse than the grey one? If my triplets where older I'd be all over this like a fat kid on a cupcake!

Just for fun I added two kits with batteries and chargers and they drop $50 as well to $299! Please add to your first post! Also seems to work on any quantity over 2 if you have a gaggle of kids or something.

Last edited:
I guess the blue ones sell that much worse than the grey one? If my triplets where older I'd be all over this like a fat kid on a cupcake!

The blue on (TrailWalker) of course is a different body, no rear bumper different front bumper and 1.55 tires and rims vs the 1.9 that’s on the gray one. I bought the Blue TrailWalker because my local hobby shop was out of stock. Changed the body and installed my proline 1.9 hyrax tires and having fun with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The blue on (TrailWalker) of course is a different body, no rear bumper different front bumper and 1.55 tires and rims vs the 1.9 that’s on the gray one. I bought the Blue TrailWalker because my local hobby shop was out of stock. Changed the body and installed my proline 1.9 hyrax tires and having fun with it.

Ah I didn't realize there where more differences, thanks for the info!

This is a fantastic deal. You're pretty much getting the same capable chassis, and sweet scale garage in the box. I picked one up a while ago to put the IFS on, but I'd find a friend and jump on this if I didn't have one.

That is a great deal! Too bad it is a bad time for me to buy one...or two!

I've been wanting to pick one of these up to put the IFS kit on that I picked up when they first came out.

I know it's wishfull thinking, but I hope this deal is still going on when I'm called back to work! Unemployment sucks!!!!

Gotta go halfers with the neighbor

I would if I didn't hate my neighbors! :ror:

I think this deal will help their sales somewhat, but at the same time not offering 1 for $250 is going to hurt the success of this sale.

Went ahead and pulled the trigger. Figure I can always sell one locally. Seems like too good a deal to pass up. If I don't sell the second one...whoops!

I just ordered a pair for myself and my 10yo daughter. Wife is out of luck but it's not really her thing. Can't wait to test them out!

I just ordered a pair for myself and my 10yo daughter. Wife is out of luck but it's not really her thing. Can't wait to test them out!

There pretty good. The 1.55 are really too small in my opinion. The rest is great. Just cut the wheel wells and put some 1.9 rims a some small 1.9 tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really wish I could take advantage of this offer. I tried selling the idea to the wife, but it didn't stick.

They've always had both. This modal ad was always on the site. In social media they only advertised the non combo without the battery and charger though.

I guess I forgot which isn't shocking! :ror:

I really wish I could take advantage of this offer. I tried selling the idea to the wife, but it didn't stick.

Maybe try selling the wife instead! :mrgreen:

I jumped on it, one for me and one for my 4yr old to grow into. I will eventually change the body and add 1.9s on mine and his will stay mostly stock for a while. Im sure he will want to make some changes as he learns to drive better and understand what is what. I was already planning on getting the Sendero, so for me it was a no brainer. Now to find some places to trail and get to having more fun than just running around in the back yard.

Back