• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

E.Y. Designs Custom Cut'N'Shut Tire Service!

Sorry I've been slow with responding... I've been busy finishing up highschool, my brother is getting married in a couple weeks and I leave for college in just over a month... I'm still trying to get as many tires done as possible but sorry my communications has been slow...

Sorry I've been slow with responding... I've been busy finishing up highschool, my brother is getting married in a couple weeks and I leave for college in just over a month... I'm still trying to get as many tires done as possible but sorry my communications has been slow...

OK, no problem,
glad to hear that you have no health problem
you do so much good work that we can not do without you .
I wait for my response
"thumbsup"

Still available?

Whats the width of narrowed voodoo's and ultra narrowed voodoo's?

Just started college but getting all my stuff together so I can hopefully start doing them again in the next couple of weeks...

Narrowed is: 1.75" wide

Ultra Narrowed is: 1.5" wide

I sent you a PM request a couple weeks back, so no hurry, as long as I am on the list I'm happy!

I sent you a PM request a couple weeks back, so no hurry, as long as I am on the list I'm happy!

How's college so far? Everything you hoped for? Lol.

Any updates on when you will be back up and running?

LOL everything and more... I have not had time to get around to working on any tires as of yet... I will post back up here when I have a chance to make some tires... Since I have limited time I may just make a few sets of narrowed VooDoo's and post them up here when I have a few sets done... I'll post up though when I figure out what I'm doing...

I will be home for Christmas break this weekend... planning to to a few sets of narrowed VooDoo's... not planning to do any other custom sets... if you need some shoot me a message... I'm only going to do a few sets so first come first served...

Hello,
I would like to order tires and rims for my Frankenstein Chassy which has super bully axles. They came with 3.8 40 series but they are too fat. I would like to know how much you are selling it for?

Thanks,
Joseph Abihai
(808)463-5114
abihairc@gmail.com

Back