• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

E.Y. Designs Custom Cut'N'Shut Tire Service!

Are you about to catch up with youre list off tires...
I am so desperate after 2 pairs off voodovers 2.2,,,
I have narrowed voodoos and I wonder what kinda foam is the best to use in so narrow tires,,,
I just took my scissors and cutted off the sidewalls on the dobble deuce foam,,and cut the tuning ring as mutch as the foam,,
I had to remove quite a bit from the foam to make it fit the narrowed voodoos...

Are you about to catch up with youre list off tires...
I am so desperate after 2 pairs off voodovers 2.2,,,
I have narrowed voodoos and I wonder what kinda foam is the best to use in so narrow tires,,,
I just took my scissors and cutted off the sidewalls on the dobble deuce foam,,and cut the tuning ring as mutch as the foam,,
I had to remove quite a bit from the foam to make it fit the narrowed voodoos...

C.I. Offers narrowed foams that are perfect for narrowed VooDoo's... Comp Cut inners front and rear 6.0 soft front 5.5 medium rear is perfect "thumbsup"

Okay,,thanks alot for that intel,,,
But I did also ask about how you are doing timewise with the tires,,,
how long untill you start producing more narrow tires???
are we talking over the winter???, or by newyear???

Any chance on some 2.2 boggers reduced to 1.9?

I'm sure I can when I'm caught up with orders... For anyone interested in tires I will post up on here when I'm taking orders again and you can contact me then with what you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sucks been waiting a year to get on the list!guess I'll never get on there?

You haven't even been a member of the forum for 6 full months

How can you say you've been waiting a year to get on his list here? :shock:

Last edited:
Finally taking orders again. Currently stock of VooDoo's that I have to work with right now is:

1 pair of Golds
1 pair of Silvers
8 sets of Silvers.
1 set of Blues

PM me with any questions or if you need something else shoot me a PM and we can talk about it... Not doing a wait list this time just first come first served.

I just talk to him Friday placed my order he is still going

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sent him a PM on Friday (April 11th), but I haven't heard from him yet..
Hopefully he'll get back to me soon.

\Martin

No news from him !!!!!! :shock:
i hope everything is ok for him "thumbsup""thumbsup"

Back