• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Dual ESC & 4WS transmitter options

I'm planning to get the Bully Kit, but want to eventually have 4ws. What are my transmitter options for pistol style that can have channel mixing AND a second dial I can use for 4ws? I currently have a FlySky Gt5 with a capra and have one of the dials on top as my rear steer (love this setup).

What are my options?

Thanks in advance

IE

I'm planning to get the Bully Kit, but want to eventually have 4ws. What are my transmitter options for pistol style that can have channel mixing AND a second dial I can use for 4ws? I currently have a FlySky Gt5 with a capra and have one of the dials on top as my rear steer (love this setup).

What are my options?

Thanks in advance

IE

My bully is 4wd and also a 2 esc setup. I use a flysky dual stick controller, usually used on rc airplanes. One stick controls front throttle and steering, the other likewise on the rear axle. Learning curve is steep, and can be frustrating, but mastering it will allow you to conquer unconquerable lines. After one (or is it two?) years, my bully still surprises me. Invest on excellent steering servos, and tires, thet make the most difference.

Back