• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Radio for independent 4ws

I wasn't asked, but it's drizzling outside, so I've got nothing to do. I made simple knobs out of wood, threw on a little grip tape. Rear steer with left hand, front steer with right hand.
yLCKW6O.jpg

Ok I was thinking you guys made something that stuck down farther so it would be easier to just use you thumb on ? But I will try that on mine. I still want to make it self centering with a spring somehow

I've been using the Flysky G7p for manual control and although my 'mod' isn't super polished (and isn't self centering) I'm pretty happy with the level of control and relative ergonomics of the setup. I don't have a 3d printer, I use this 'instamorph' stuff everywhere - works great for a lot of things even if it looks a bit rough around the edges.

I put up a quick and dirty video showing the built in modes and what I'm using for manual mixing the rear end if you're interested:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHVfV8k7aJ4

I've been using Radiolink RC6GS since about the fall of 2020. Got the v1, and then a few months later they released v2 and bought it and loclally sold the v1.
I have maybe 6 or 7 rxs and do have one that was causing issues, but the others are working great.

Dumbo is owned by Radiolink, but they are cheaper, less quality items so figure some of the components are more apt to be problematic. I don't own a Dumbo version, but the RC6GS but overall, I've been very happy with them. I wouldn't hesitate to suggest the new V3 RC6GS, or even the RC4GS if you don't need as many channels but for the extra 20.00. the RC6GS is about 85, and the 4 is about 65 for the v3s.
Radiolink just released the RC8 setup which is 8 channels and has all the rc6gs abilities and has still more features yet. Split screen that bottom can be used for Freakin FPV setups... fully programmable to the umpteenth degree, and still pushed up to 1900 ft for the reception... For 300, I'm about to buy one.
And its a slightly different ergonomic layout, but has a small tab at the back of the wheel that drops down for thumb steering so hopefully 1 hand control is easier.

270 with free shipping on bangood usa.

Last edited:
Back