• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Dippin' the pinky toe in FOFF. Custom chassis.

That looks rad man!! "thumbsup""thumbsup"

Would love to see Foff picking up in the states too. Is there possible locations for you to drive?

Oh yea.. We have stuff like this all over our home state. We are trying to run a FOFF comp at this location at 2018 Mayhem..

20597083_10211301509225891_6004983468448169142_n.jpg

Looks awesome. Did you have much trouble mounting those tires on those rims? I tried mounting Panther paddles on them and couldn't even get close. Panther beads are very similar to the Proline beads.

Looks awesome. Did you have much trouble mounting those tires on those rims? I tried mounting Panther paddles on them and couldn't even get close. Panther beads are very similar to the Proline beads.

Yes. Very much a PIA. I basically had to shave and rework every bead. A couple hours per tire.. Sucked..

Back