• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Difference between SCX kits?

richb77

Hi all.

Sorry another noob firing of a question straight off the bat!

I have been eyeing up getting into scale crawling for a while and love the look of the SCX10 kits.

I was wondering is there any difference (save body) between the Dingo and Wrangler Rubicon kits?

I ask as i can pick up a Dingo kit for around €190 but the wrangler is €100 more. I understand some licensing but €100?

Can anyone help me out? I have read the specs and can't actually see a difference.

Cheers!

Hi all.

Sorry another noob firing of a question straight off the bat!

I have been eyeing up getting into scale crawling for a while and love the look of the SCX10 kits.

I was wondering is there any difference (save body) between the Dingo and Wrangler Rubicon kits?

I ask as i can pick up a Dingo kit for around €190 but the wrangler is €100 more. I understand some licensing but €100?

Can anyone help me out? I have read the specs and can't actually see a difference.

Cheers!

Dingo 11.3 wheel base

Honcho and wrangler 12.3 wheel base

G6 12 wheel base

You probably want atleast 12onch wb. But for 199 dingo us another 40 you can change the wheelbase to 12.3 easily. But now you're at 240 then new body for wb puts you back upto 300 lol

G.S.R.C.C.

Last edited:
Kits come with aluminum links on all...but the wrangler and g6 come with aluminum icon shocks

G.S.R.C.C.

Then you got tires differences and rims and what not. But mainly wheelbase. Then shocks....and rtr comes all plastic!

G.S.R.C.C.

Back