• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Dayton OH crawlers..

MA55ACRE

Just recently bought a scx10 and am looking for cool people and places to go trailing.. ive heard of a couple state parks to go to.. just looking for some cool people."thumbsup"

Just recently bought a scx10 and am looking for cool people and places to go trailing.. ive heard of a couple state parks to go to.. just looking for some cool people."thumbsup"

Check out OAKES QUARRY PARK on E. Xenia dr. it is right off 675.

The weekend of May 16-18 There is going to be a huge national qualifier for comp crawling. Also there will be a local group from Columbus called "Guru's" hosting a scaling event. Keep an eye on the Ohio forums for more details. Feel free to send me a pm if you have any questions.

Hey another guy and I love going to John Bryant state park I have a wraith and he has an scx10 Springfield parks are great too for natural terrain for scalers and comp rigs PM me if anyone wants to join for a sunday funday

Back