• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

custom tube chassis TH

I do like where your going with this love the use of the ford hard body, lexan just looks cheese!

You'll be much happier with up right shocks.."thumbsup"

Also is the tube work braised or welded?

Looking great so far, I'll be watching for the finished product...

You'll be much happier with up right shocks.."thumbsup"

Also is the tube work braised or welded?

Looking great so far, I'll be watching for the finished product...

thanks, maybe i will upright it then if you all say its better...

its is just tacked now, but it will be completely TIG welded together."thumbsup"

wrapping it up... going to do a tear down to weld it all together and to rout all the wires.

my crappy pics do not do justice for this rig boys.:mrgreen:

its 3/16 stainless steel tube with 1/8 rod for the little stuff."thumbsup"

thanks for that , it realy is outstanding work !! my next job is to make an exact th cage copy with the bobtail i done and electroplate it shiney chrome to prevent scratching of any paint i want it the same as the stock cage so the stock panels will fit roughly how many feet of tube is needed to make a cage please ??

Last edited:
thanks for that , it realy is outstanding work !! my next job is to make an exact th cage copy with the bobtail i done and electroplate it shiney chrome to prevent scratching of any paint i want it the same as the stock cage so the stock panels will fit roughly how many feet of tube is needed to make a cage please ??

i really have no idea. maybe 20ft? i didn't really measure.:ror:

Hi Desertmaxx,
Lots of skills there! your chassis looks soooo badass "thumbsup"
My TH is not even running that I am already dreaming of a tube chassis because of you damnit :mrgreen:
Cheers

Back