• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Crawler Innovations / Nova's Ark - Feedback Thread

well, I am running C.I. Closed Cell Foams for all PitBull tires for all my scale rigs and my bro's rigs as well (all C1, C2, and C3)
super great shipping and customer service , cannot go wrong with C.I. Products

Can't say enough about CI,... products are fantastic and customer service is second to none.

Eddie's the best! "thumbsup"

I'm a little late on posting this (about a week late actually). I ordered my DW single stage closed cell foams with Pit Bull Rock Beast 1.9 tires on the 22 of Oct. I received them on the 25 of Oct. That is some excellent turn around time and shipping. I sent a thank you email, but will repeat it (paraphrased).

"Thank you for the excellent service and super fast shipping, I'm very pleased with the foams, tires and the ease of use to put them on the rims."

I hope down the road they make these foams for the 2.2 RBII.

ended up removing my duces wild single stage foams and installed a fresh set of lil novas med foams and wow. truck came alive once again. a fresh set does a truck good!

holly cow Eddie your new Single Stage Closed Cell for 2.2 tallTires are just bad ass. if you run a big tire with big power this is the best foam out hands down .supper stiff sidewall no more tire roll at speed thanks Eddie for all your hard work "thumbsup"

Last edited:
Ok talk about awesome... I was told by winnerone23 to get these foams... I just ordered 10 mins ago already got a shipping conformation thanks!!

Sent from my I wait for it ...Phone using Tapatalk

Fantastic to deal with!
The question I asked I'm 100% sure has been asked a million times, but I was answered quickly,
I went with the advice, and ordered the correct set.
They were here in the blink of an eye!

Wow, one of the most impressive turn around times I've had yet. Ordered on Friday and in the mailbox on Monday. Now just waiting for the wheels.

So this is how easy it's suppost to be, to install tires, foams, and beedlocks.

These foams for the Rockbeasts are awesome!

Thanks for providing superior products.

Think I woke Eddie up this morning,time zone BS, helped me out with the foam I needed and sent some goodies for me? Had a bad day and ordering stuff for the truck made it better with something as a surprise is a super bonus.
Great service is and customer care always sets a day straight! Thanks CI for all you do!

Got hit by a garbage truck and woke up to a flooded basement, my 5 minute conversation with you perked my day right up! PROPS!!!"thumbsup"

Ordered Friday got my stuff Monday, awsome! Thanx for the spare and all the stickers. Finally got to test the setup this week,WOW! The foams truly changed my trucks abilities, and they make my Rok Lox look tough as nails!
Thanks again!!!

Last edited:
I got my tire/foam combo super fast! I even got a spare that was a blem!! Excellent service, CI foams are going to be on all my rigs now!

just wanna say thanx for outstanding products and support..the hobby would not be what it is with out you Eddie."thumbsup"
:mrgreen:

I love crawler innovation...
The prices is okay,and fast shipping,and at last a great selection off parts to choose from...
Gotta love it,, <3

Back