• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Crawler goes full throttle at half trigger-pull

Watoatmeal

Hello,

I recently just built my first 1/10 crawler, and I love it.

I built the TRX4 Sport kit, with a Hobbywing Fusion 1800kv brushless motor/esc, flysky gt5 transmitter, and an amazon servo.

My issue is that my crawler seems to go to full throttle when I only have the trigger about half way pulled.

I went back and re-calibrated the ESC a few times (meaning holding the button, setting neutral, then full throttle, then full brake, etc.)

However it doesn't seem to change anything. The throttle trim on the transmitter also doesn't seem to fix it.

Any thoughts on how to address this?

What are your settings for the Esc using the program card?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are your settings for the Esc using the program card?

1. RPM/Throttle Matching = 1 - Enabled
2. LiPo Cells = 1 - Auto
3. Cutoff Voltage = 3 - Intermediate
4. ESC Thermal Protection = 1 - 105 C/221F
5. Motor Rotation = 1 CCW
6. BEC Voltage = 1 6.0V
7. Drag Brake Force = 5 Level 5
8. Drag Brake Rate = 5 Level 5
9. Max Reverse Force = 4 100%

I think I fixed it.

I reset the transmitter and recalibrated everything fresh. Seems to have a lot smoother throttle from trigger now.

Thanks everyone!

I think I fixed it.

I reset the transmitter and recalibrated everything fresh. Seems to have a lot smoother throttle from trigger now.

Thanks everyone!

Good deal, I have that same setup and it should be one of the smoothest and slowest at low speeds.

Back