• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Colorado Rally Championship 2012

The last event of the Colorado Rally Championship is this saturday at HOON470 and everyone is welcome. "thumbsup"

Lets end the series with a BANG!

After this event we will be handing out series trophies to the top three in Open Rally and TT.

To the guys coming what do you think of a 9am start to avoid some of the heat?

Standings so far with no drop.
CRCrallystandings.jpg

And Rally class standings with a drop.
CRClowscoredrop.jpg

Trophy Trucks so far with no drop.
CRCTTtotals.jpg

Trophy Truck standings with a drop.
CRCTTlowscoredrop.jpg

I think I did this right...

Last edited:
Last rally event is coming up tomorrow. Rodney and I spent a ton of time out at the track this week getting it perfectly groomed for tomorrow. Should be a great day to wrap up the series. "thumbsup"

I cant wait for the final race!!!
I need a little help, i broke both of my front body posts for the TB-01.
i ordered replacements from japan but they haven't arrived yet.
Would anyone have a set I could use for the race on Saturday?
Is anyone else going tomorrow? or will it be the 4 of us again

Is anyone else going tomorrow? or will it be the 4 of us again

I'm going!!!!! I only missed the last one because I was 7 hours away.

I'm swapping and reprogramming an ESC right now so I can run the rally car. I won't win, but I won't lose for lack of trying "thumbsup"

Viva la resistance'!!!!!

Some awesome racing today, guys, lots of toe-to-toe action! Congrats to the top three in each class, well earned. I want to thank Gary for loaning his TT out to me for the 3rd event and to Juan and Rodney for loaning their TTs for today's, otherwise I would not have points for them "thumbsup" And thanks again, Juan, for helping me with the banners and hauling those stakes back up to the parking lot!

Really looking forward to whatever Rally events pop up over the next few months. Here's one vote for a CRC 2013, great job Ty and Rodney for keeping it awesome and to Gary for the #decals 8)

Wow! Yet again another great CRC rally!!!! Thanks to everyone who showed up and made it so much fun. Lots of exciting races!! "thumbsup"

I took your advice Rubba and concentrated on the turns and jumps in the Trophy Truck class. Imagine my surprise when The Champ's advice nets me my first win!!! :ror:"thumbsup" I'm so stoked to finally win one. After putting the new motor in Friday night I didn't expect it. But the truck was setting up beautifully into the turns and powering out of them. At least it was when we weren't bumping doors. :ror:

Thanks to fullforcerc.com for the Mini Desert Truck bearing set!! "thumbsup"

Big thanks to Ty, Rodney, Gary, and Jake for setting this series up, keeping it going, the cool stickers, and the hard work for sponsors. I wish I could have made it to all the events, but next series I will. I want one of those great trophies. "thumbsup"

Very cool event yesterday, and by cool I mean fun (not temperature :ror:).

Congrats to Jay on his come from behind charge to win the Rally event and to Chris for taking the Trophy Truck win!

Congrats to Ty and Gary on their series wins and to Rodney for his podium finish in both "thumbsup"

Big thanks to Rodney and Ty for putting all of this together, Gary for all the numbers and Jake for hauling the banners in. It was pretty amazing how bare the track looked when we took them all down :shock:

This was a blast to do, but the part that will stick with me is all the laughing, cheering and yelling....you all sound like a bunch of grade school girls :mrgreen:

"thumbsup"...congrats to the winners of the series...Turtle and GJM..."thumbsup"

Wish i could have made more of the events;-)

Thank you all for putting on the events..............8)

Awesome Pic's Rodney. Hopefully Ty will get he computer back soon, missing his sweet pic's.
Thanks to both of you and everyone else for all of you hard work to make this championship so much fun"thumbsup" I know how hard you guys worked on the tracks, it was worth it!!! hopefully we can do it again this fall. I have to make some time to get the video edited so I can get them posted up. soon very soon.

Now THAT looks like a lot of FUN!!!

Congrats to the winner and those that stuck with it.. "thumbsup"

If I ever make it to CO I'll make sure to bring my rally.. :mrgreen:

Finally got my computer issues worked out.

So here are some photos from Jake's track.
_MG_4878small.jpg

_MG_4883small.jpg

_MG_4938small.jpg

_MG_4942small.jpg

_MG_4954small.jpg

_MG_4962small.jpg

_MG_4970small.jpg

_MG_4974small.jpg

_MG_4984small.jpg

_MG_4997small.jpg

_MG_5012small.jpg

_MG_5028small.jpg