• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Colorado Rally Championship 2012

This rally is scheduled to be at my place, but I won't be home until 6:30 on the evening of the 18th, so that would be the earliest we can do it there. Would that work for you guys? Would be nice to get a head count if possible. This month looks pretty busy, but if this turns into a night race, that would be pretty killer :twisted:

how about early as hell at the swap meet location on the day of the swap meet? 2 birds one stone..... I'm talking races start at 7am and over by say 10... breaks to swap meet in between races.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
on a side note, i usually cannot get of early on fridays. working in the IT field, that's when most my customers want to do weekly maintenance, reboots, and firmware upgrades. I'm lucky to get off on time most fridays. ah yes, the life of a geek.

Whatever works for the group is good w me. Friday will be a struggle on this side, family in town. Is a raincheck for this month an option, reschedule in July?

Oh, call your mom.

June 1-3 is the Crawl-off

Sorry Chief I told you a month and a half ago I can't do that weekend. But I was looking through the scores and no one that runs in the rally really participates in the Colorado Winter Series.

So here are the next two dates:

June 2 12pm start

June 23 10am start

Last edited:
always on saterdays.:cry: i would love to join on this but work all day saterday. there is a few of us starting a series up here as a stage rally complete with a timing system

sons birthday is the 2nd... id be game for any other weekend next month...

kinda waiting on parts for the rally car to, so this works out.

Last edited:
always on saterdays.:cry: i would love to join on this but work all day saterday. there is a few of us starting a series up here as a stage rally complete with a timing system

Hook us up with some photos and videos. I would love to come try some stage rally out!

Gotta love the Summers. every weekend seems to be packed with stuff. no wonder we always do this stuff in the winter :)

Gotta love the Summers. every weekend seems to be packed with stuff. no wonder we always do this stuff in the winter :)

I was asking that earlier this year. I was thinking, "Damn it's cold out here...why is all of this always done in the winter"?

Question answered :ror:

Back