• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Classifieds

hyperlogos

I want to buy stuff, not sell stuff. But I don't have 30 posts. The reason for hiding the classified forums is supposed to be to prevent selling by non-members. But I want to buy stuff, and I can't do that either.

Does the forum software not let you deny posting to forums users can see or what?

Buy a star, you can look and buy all you want without 30 posts, $20 for a year.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

I think the 30 post requirement also keeps people from signing up to buy something, screwing the seller over and disappearing. Also give the new user a chance to hang out, get to know people and hopefully, contribute to the community. My .02

Every post to the Classifieds also needs to be approved. I "posted" one several months ago and I guess it never got approved, because the thread never showed up, and I ended selling the parts on another forum. <shrug>

so spend money so I can spend money? great plan there

You've got answers about how it works, those are the forum rules, I didn't make the rules, but had to follow the rules years ago when I joined up, just as everyone else did.

Back