• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Ckrc

I have to say I have not had a issue with CKRC at all. The couple times there was a hiccup in the order were taken care of with just a phone call. Hell about 1/2 the time I deal directly with Jake and get good service every time and I buy a lot of stuff from them. The only negative thing I can say about them is the web site some times is not updated and things are not in stock like it says, when that has happened I usually get a phone call or email saying is a substitution ok, it will be in by _ can I wait, or do I want a refund and we work it out. Hell I am expecting a $300 order to be delivered today and I expect no issues with it as usual.

I have used RPP, RCP, AMAIN, Horizon, RC Planet, and liquid rc also and have no complaints about them either. I wish I had a local option that had as good a price and service as I have received from all of these mentioned but the local shops are all about planes and SCT's now and rarely have anything I ask for, and are run by teenagers with no clue what good customer service is about so I quit trying.

Oh and if your ordering bearings from axial or whatever other big brand through a retailer you are a sucker. Go to a bearing house that is local to you and see your options, I find that they have most of what I need in stock and even the super high end whoopty whoop titanium and ceramic ones are only $1 or $2. And if you live in some god forsaken place with out a bearing house there are online retailers like Avid and Bocca that have some of the better bearings for great prices as well.

People are 10 times more likely to post negative comments about vendors than they are to post the positive. Try being fair and post both sides of your transactions with the vendors you have experience with. I understand posting in anger and frustration helps YOU feel better, but you will feel good about giving props to a good vendor as well.

...Oh and if your ordering bearings from axial or whatever other big brand through a retailer you are a sucker. Go to a bearing house that is local to you and see your options, I find that they have most of what I need in stock and even the super high end whoopty whoop titanium and ceramic ones are only $1 or $2. And if you live in some god forsaken place with out a bearing house there are online retailers like Avid and Bocca that have some of the better bearings for great prices as well.

Why pay shipping for bearings from yet another online store when you can add the ones you need to your cart from the one you're buying things from already.

It doesn't matter how much anyone it paying for bearings anyway, the problem is when you are buying one thing, and getting something completely different. That's just plain fraud :flipoff: minus the :mrgreen:

Why pay shipping for bearings from yet another online store when you can add the ones you need to your cart from the one you're buying things from already.

Quality, choice in materials, price, life expectancy, etc. is why but that is neither here nor there.

It doesn't matter how much anyone it paying for bearings anyway, the problem is when you are buying one thing, and getting something completely different. That's just plain fraud :flipoff: minus the :mrgreen:

I agree that is not right, but that was not the point I was making in my post. Having not experienced that exact circumstance I leave it up to those that have to judge their satisfaction with the situation they are faced with.
it is what it is, some folks will never be pleased while others are content with what they receive. Simple common sense goes a long way in most aspects of life, unfortunately some folks are not born with enough of it and are some how missed by Darwinism. :lmao:

People are 10 times more likely to post negative comments about vendors than they are to post the positive.
And THAT is what a vendor needs to keep in mind when I customer has a problem and contacts them with this problem. Every vendor will have issues, it's how they handle these issues that separates the good companies from the bad....

And THAT is what a vendor needs to keep in mind when I customer has a problem and contacts them with this problem. Every vendor will have issues, it's how they handle these issues that separates the good companies from the bad....

Or they can ignore the complaints and counter them with buttloads of advertising. "thumbsup"

Hmmm... I agree with all of you for the most part since the majority rules, but I have yet to have any issues dealing with them. Maybe I've been lucky?
In fact on my last order, I purchased one $20 billet servo horn and they sent me two by accident! Now I have an extra horn!
But yes, based on what I've read above they really need to step it up quite a bit.

So they just told you to keep the extra or did you just decide to keep it?

I bought from them once with no issues but....................................

After seeing the wrongly advertised lipos being sold, product sent from vendors for Nationals not being distributed to participants as intended and instead used as raffle prizes for some Joe-blow to win, etc etc...........

I choose to spend my money elsewhere. "thumbsup"

There will always be some that say they had no issues and that is fine but they are waaaaaay to many that have had issues for me to risk my time or money with them.

it is what it is, some folks will never be pleased while others are content with what they receive. Simple common sense goes a long way in most aspects of life, unfortunately some folks are not born with enough of it and are some how missed by Darwinism. :lmao:

So you are saying that people who got the shaft from them brought it on themselves or deserved it? You're a real class act. :roll::roll:

Lots of companies are this way these days once they have your money..... I ordered parts from ckrc and they sent the wrong shit and they wanted me to send it back on my dime I ended up selling the wrong parts locally..... I ordered parts from vanquish and they sent me the wrong shit and also told me to send it back on my dime so ckrc is not the only place that asks you to send there **** up back on your dime... Rpp for the win....

Lots of companies are this way these days once they have your money..... I ordered parts from ckrc and they sent the wrong shit and they wanted me to send it back on my dime I ended up selling the wrong parts locally..... I ordered parts from vanquish and they sent me the wrong shit and also told me to send it back on my dime so ckrc is not the only place that asks you to send there **** up back on your dime... Rpp for the win....

I don't mind paying to ship something back if I feel I will get reimbursed for it. As bad as their customer service is, I can't see **** doing that, though Vanquish probably would.

Any publicity is good publicity !
See how many hits a website gets after reading either a good or bad review !

I have received either a wrong part or not gotten something from any place I have ever "ordered from" but usually there is a "good reason" for a mixup, ie me forgetting to order,computer crashes,race that weekend, comp that weekend,dumbass douche bags who push their crap instead of what I want,the solar fire ring thing eclipse and so on !

Yes Ckrc does need to revamp their CS, and have a live storefront on the web, but there are many who need to do so as well !
For those I haven't ordered from, well when ya see my name then I can either bag on you or brag on you ! Until then Internet business is the leading way of business these days and IMO the local hobby shops that have crappy customer relations can go to hell, I will order from jake,Corey, jph,or hell I actually like the vendors here better anyways for the intricate crap I need.
Rant/rave done !

I have ordered many, many items from CKRC. I have never had a problem.
I have ordered online & in the store and HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM!

Buying from businesses is like paying for a education. You learn who is professional and accurate with your orders and who is not responsible with your cash. I do not purchase from said vendor anymore for the same reasons most have posted already. I, like most here buy a chit load of stuff, and expect it to be as ordered and promptly delivered.
Posting comments and experiences is beneficial to both consumers and vendors.

I have ordered from them a couple of times, no issues. I stopped buying from them after I stopped by their store. As soon as they realize that I was only interested in buying a a 4-link for my scaler they lost all interest in me and became completely rude, like the $25 I was going to spend in their shop was a waste of their time.

Re: ****

Gawd, I wish I had read these threads before I ordered. Sorry to post in an old thread, but it seems the most direct topic about these guys. I ordered on the 22nd. Got an email on the 26th that one of my items wasn't in stock and had to be backordered. It's now the 30th and the order is still "processing". No answer to my last email. I don't mind waiting as much as I mind being sold an item that was not in stock without prior knowledge. If I had known the item was not in stock when I purchased it, I would not have ordered. That just seems under handed to me. First and last order with these guys.

Back