• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Ckrc

TWOPLANKER

Cation: CKRC is not the shop they say they are. Customer service is in their words "a nightmare" They are very unfriendly in the store and dicks on the phone. Their prices don't match the online price in store. Over paid by $2.00 or more for every part.

The employees don't care about you. I guess since I'm new to crawling the guys there have to be dicks.

NEVER GIVE CKRCCRAWLERS YOUR MONEY! THEY GIVE A BAD NAME TO THE RC WORLD

Some people just need to be slapped back into reality sometimes...Theres always going to be the select few sac chasers that are buddies and get the special treatment and post about it on here on how good their service is etc etc, but if it hadn't been for the guy in the store with his kid I probably would have went off on the dip shit behind the counter. How the hell is someone going to tell me I don't want that "item" when I specifically asked for it. Maybe its the ghetto coming out in me, I dunno. /EndRant

I got burned by them on one of my first crawling items. Now I will only deal with Rpp and Tcs and some of the venders here sence with no issues.

They did the same to me q while back and I'll never think about doing business with them again. RPP ALL THE WAY!!!!

A friend of mine visited their store in Reno and he told me that they were a bunch of dickfacingtons. I'll take his word for it.

They lied to me(several times), shipped me the wrong items, & made it sound like their mistake was my fault:roll: Screw those clowns:evil:

RPP is the place to be:flipoff:

I ordered from them. They said they oversold my shrink tubes. But the decals were shipped out with a quikness. I've not had any issues from them other than that. However...RPP, TGN, TCS, AMAIN is by far the best in the business IMHO.

It is a right of passage to be buttraped in some fashion by CKRC when you are a newbie to the hobby. Then you wise up and deal with RPP.

Im from reno and live in florida now. I use to run in thesame circle with these guys on the full size rigs. Atleast owner anyway. I was there when they started the Canyon Krawlers club and this is exactly what i would expect. Its sad because Jake has alot of knowledge and was a great driver in fullsize as well as rc. His full size sami was an awsome rig . But I dont no hardly anyone that likes him. Really sucks cause I use to buy all my rc stufffrom the old german guy that owned ams hobbies which is the store that CKRC is in now.

:shock:Guess you can add me to the list of lucky ones that has never been screwed by CKRC. EVERYTHING that I have ordered from that place has arrived very quickly and has been correct evertime. For that matter, you can add dominator1 to that list as well. Me and him were just talking the other day on how so many people dog on CKRC, and we have never had an issue. We both got our Wraith universals from him within two or three days when nobody else had them in stock. My brother bought a comanche body and got it within a few days. We have ordered wheels, shocks, tires, and whatnot without an issue..

I agree that RPP is basically the leader in CS and turnover, but I just had to give another side to this story. CKRC is not ALL bad. "thumbsup"

:shock:Guess you can add me to the list of lucky ones that has never been screwed by CKRC. EVERYTHING that I have ordered from that place has arrived very quickly and has been correct evertime. For that matter, you can add dominator1 (and riflerockmafia)to that list as well. Me and him were just talking the other day on how so many people dog on CKRC, and we have never had an issue. We both got our Wraith universals from him within two or three days when nobody else had them in stock. My brother bought a comanche body and got it within a few days. We have ordered wheels, shocks, tires, and whatnot without an issue..

I agree that RPP is basically the leader in CS and turnover, but I just had to give another side to this story. CKRC is not ALL bad. "thumbsup"

There fixed it... We have ordered well everything that we have needed off of them and never had an issue. The customer service was a little better when Joe was working there but still we haven't had any issues. Heck we got a free hat

Last edited:
:shock:Guess you can add me to the list of lucky ones that has never been screwed by CKRC. EVERYTHING that I have ordered from that place has arrived very quickly and has been correct evertime. For that matter, you can add dominator1 to that list as well. Me and him were just talking the other day on how so many people dog on CKRC, and we have never had an issue. We both got our Wraith universals from him within two or three days when nobody else had them in stock. My brother bought a comanche body and got it within a few days. We have ordered wheels, shocks, tires, and whatnot without an issue..

i to can add my name to the list of lucky ones because i know jake and he's not a bad guy i have known him for over 3 years now. and it sucks you guys got a bad deal

Back