• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Central/DSM IA Group

rcfx

Hey everyone

Used to be into the rc crawling stuff for a bit years ago, then some life happened. Seems hard to find anyone around anymore to drive with.

I started a facebook page for people interested in that locally (or not locally!).

https://www.facebook.com/DMRCCrawlers/

I'd like to start regular get togethers and events. Check it out if you're interested.

Thanks!

just saw this. Went and liked the page but avoiding facebook for awhile though so if something gets planned make sure to post here too please

Anybody up to go crawling the 26th? Wife and daughter are going to be gone so thinking about heading up to saylorville if the weather is nice

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Sounds fun. I dont think I have plans that day. Ill see if I can get a couple buddies to come along too.

Back