• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Campbell's Dragon Slayer (Yeti build)

WOW, your build skills are amazing! I think I'm a decent builder, but your skills and attention to detail is way beyond what I could ever do! Good job young man. "thumbsup""thumbsup"
Ernie

Very impressive!! Lookin forward to seeing it done

Great work! The attention to detail here is excellent.

If I owned a full-size Campbell chassis, I would need to pay you to make one of these for me.

Very Nice! "thumbsup"

Looks fantastic, looking forward to the end product.

WOW, your build skills are amazing! I think I'm a decent builder, but your skills and attention to detail is way beyond what I could ever do! Good job young man. "thumbsup""thumbsup"
Ernie

Thanks guys. It means a lot! I'm very anxious to send this to it's rightfull owner. I think he will like this a lot

Well,started this at full steam but ran out when making the interior work...

Now it will be delivered. Corrected some welds, sandblasted and primed it

FF2A1cKh.jpg

QxUpnWvh.jpg

Panels will be painted correctly and everything assembled. Owner says that will take care of the interior

The Dragon Slayer is such a unique chassis steeped in Ultra 4 history. You've done a killer job recreating it! I look forward to seeing this built up again.

I've heard rumors that the Campbell team is going to a new chassis this year. I suppose we'll find out in a month or so.

The Dragon Slayer is such a unique chassis steeped in Ultra 4 history. You've done a killer job recreating it! I look forward to seeing this built up again.

I've heard rumors that the Campbell team is going to a new chassis this year. I suppose we'll find out in a month or so.
the lakebed is full already it's gonna be huge this year

I'm not surprised. I just came back from a week in empty Ocotillo. Maybe everyone already being at Johnson Valley is why the desert was so empty.

How early did the big teams start showing up?

That is bad ass! Excellent work, sir! "thumbsup"

Thank you all! One of Dragon Slayer are for sale right now

Back