• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Calling All CANADIANS

I’m in St Catharines Ontario.

f7ac6b7b09cbbb2ed8bbe204d63b19d9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahh yes, many great Beverage options in the area.

I never took advantage of living in wine country until I met my wife. Now the Icewine festival is an annual event in our calendar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in-between Calgary, Red Deer and Drumheller (Village of Linden). We've been crawling with Axial 1/24th for a few years but have recently been gifted our friends' collection of custom 1/10th trail trucks. We will be looking to do some runs with others once we get the units back up to operational status. We have backyard and modular indoor courses for our 1/24s but these 1/10s are too large for them.

Attachments

• IMG_7065.jpg
    IMG_7065.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_7070.jpg
    IMG_7070.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_7068.jpg
    IMG_7068.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
I'm in-between Calgary, Red Deer and Drumheller (Village of Linden). We've been crawling with Axial 1/24th for a few years but have recently been gifted our friends' collection of custom 1/10th trail trucks. We will be looking to do some runs with others once we get the units back up to operational status. We have backyard and modular indoor courses for our 1/24s but these 1/10s are too large for them.

WoW, very lucky to be gifted such a collection, enjoy, keep the headlights high,and the rubber side down.

BTW , I am Canadian

Last edited:
Back