• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

C-Hub Carrier Screws Fall Out

Hey guys!

I have a problem with my C-Hub Carrier screws always falling out during runs. I need a way to stop it before I run out of hardware :lmao: . I was thinking of using super glue or something. Would that work?

Instead of using the stock self tapping screws change to M3 machine screws of the same length. The finer thread pitch won't back out as easily.

The other thing to do is to put a drop of CA glue on the screw before you put it in. Think of it as loctite for plastic.

I wouldn't use superglue, when you want to remove them it maybe be difficult. I use blue loctite on the c hubs of my wraith (still plastic)

Instead of using the stock self tapping screws change to M3 machine screws of the same length. The finer thread pitch won't back out as easily.

The other thing to do is to put a drop of CA glue on the screw before you put it in. Think of it as loctite for plastic.

What type of CA glue consistency (thin, medium or high)?

Super glue and 3mm thread bolts are what you need. Super glue just reinforces the threads and helps the bolts stay tight. They will come right out nice and easy when you need them to.

THIS. "thumbsup"

What type of CA glue consistency (thin, medium or high)?

Any will work, but thin or medium is all I buy. Losi was my favorite, now this AKA is my favorite,
AKA PREMIUM TIRE GLUE

Back